Thirumbi paartha 2009!

Gosh, 2008 is going by real fast, almost like a gush of air.

It feels like hardly any time has passed since I wrote a blog entry on 31st December, 2007.

And now 2009 will come soon. I find myself counting the days. I am eagerly waiting for 2009. I hope that the New Year will bring in exciting and memorable moments, like many do. But why am I counting the days?
Umm, lemme think… What is gonna make 2009 different for me?

I may acquire more knowledge in the field of web copywriting, and writing in general (thanks to plenty of blogging).

I want to revive my hobby of sketching… I started working on that this November, and I want to devote plenty of time to it.

I want to develop more hobbies.

I want to acquire all skills related to running a household.
The above point brings me to other things….

I am gonna turn 25 in March!!! 25!!! I still can’t believe it!!! So, let me devote more time to beautifying myself, and try to look younger, and also do things that’ll make me feel younger (I know many of you will say, ‘Why worry about turning 25?’)

Maplai pathufying will probably happen very seriously. So the New year may be very different.

And what else may happen in 2009? I don’t know.

Will the year turn out to be ‘yet another year’?

Anyway I am mighty excited about 2009. I hope it is a magical year.

1 comment:

Anil Sawan said...

wo.. lets hope that you would fill this blog with you sketches, write loadz - recipes included.. i would also expect lot of complaints, aries and sigh here cos u r gona concentrate on household works as well.. and las but not the least, i would also expect detailed versions of holy encounters thats gona happen => pombalai paakkal :-)

so in short this year is gona be filled with loadz of fun for me! lemme dust my readin glasses :-)

Happy new year to me ;-)