I was paying for my purchases at Naidu Hall Naihaa. There was a guy standing next to me whose body spray had a familiar, somewhat chocolaty smell. Within a moment, I recognised the smell of Axe Chocolate. The guy seemed to have used up one-tenths of a bottle.

Another guy who came to my office had also used Axe Chocolate body spray, and more or less the same quantity of it. The men had fallen hard for the “Spray more, get more” line.

Are you wondering if I am familiar with the smell because I have a boyfriend who wears it, or friends who douse themselves with it? Naah.

I used it for sometime. YES. I DID.

Once in a while I have an uncontrollable craving for chocolate. When I was looking for a body spray in Health and Glow, and couldn’t find one I liked, I thought of trying Axe Chocolate Temptation. The saleslady was, of course, very surprised at my taste. But I can be quite unconventional every now and then.

I didn’t buy the fragrance after that. I liked it, but didn’t find it exceptional, and of course it was a bit strong.

One more unconventional habit of mine – I read FHM (For Him Magazine, for the uninitiated). The magazine is truly entertaining. My MD subscribes to it. My ex-colleague used to read this magazine, and her habit rubbed off on me. According to me it is not just For Him Magazine, but also For Her Magazine ;-). Girls, go get your copies to know what your men are reading.


I will henceforth keep you updated on the seemingly crazy things I do. Ciao.

1 comment:

Amit Charles said...

:) Interesting. Insightful post. Try GQ (The International Issue and not the Indian one). Perhaps, you'd find it more interesting.

keep it rollin;)