It’s been nearly a month since I blogged… I badly want to blog, but I don’t know what to say…

Ok… here goes…

I admire the beauty of sunlight streaming through a window with billowing curtains…
I like Eatalica’s lasagna veggie bake …
I love Eatalica’s big, comfy couch…
I enjoy looking at colourful food packaging…
I like to eat chocolates at night…
I love puppies, their playfulness, their delicate cuteness…
I worship Pierce Brosnan…
I don’t like knee pain…
I like yellow whistles…
I cherish moments of creative inspiration…
I like kids…
I love riding down OMR… (Even though the traffic is bad, the road is nice,
and you will enjoy riding there too, if you ride wisely – now, that is too much advice from me, because I ride only from Ascendas to Sardar Patel Road.)
I delight in browsing through the cornucopia of goodies at Amma Nana…
I love Archie Comics…
I like wearing red, white and black…
I love brownies…

1 comment:

Ramjee said...

Am amazed at your personality...
From admire the beauty of sunlight streaming through a window with billowing curtains... Worship (?) Pierce Brosnan…
Try Parfait 3 Lassagnia... they are delicious... :)