2011 – Year of the Chocoholic



Finally my “happy New Year full of great times (but restricted to one topic)…” post is out. A whole month late, because it is only now that I have acknowledged one of the purposes of my 2011. Which has incidentally been the purpose of half my adult existence. Yes, same old chocoholism. And an allied purpose is to avoid the dentist.

I’ve been experiencing terrible chocolaty cravings (even more than before) this year, because I’ve not been having much of an appetite – but chocolate and an appetite are unrelated – it connects straight with the heart. So I ended up going to Coffee Day in the evenings and skipping my dinner (felt proud of myself) a few times. And had frequent fantasies about chocolate mud pie (after tasting it at Pasta Bar Veneto).

Keeping fit has also been one of my concerns – as I’ve hardly done any hula-hooping (yes, it’s a great exercise) in the past month, apart from which I do nothing. I just hope to start a good exercise routine, so that I can accommodate the chocolaty stuff without guilt ;-).

On a concluding note, I hope that the cravings go down and I exercise more & I want to fit in a daily walking routine as well. These are my resolutions for now. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a good 2011. And hey, happy short and sweet February!

5 comments:

Titaxy said...

tell me about it...i've been meaning to start exercising regularly also, but all i do is end up having chocolate ice cream and going to bed :P

Niranjani Ravi said...

hehe :).. do u enjoy ice cream at night? nothing better than ending the day on a happy note. Calorie burning can wait ;-)

visited ur blog and enjoyed reading the cafe article :)

Raj said...

:) All the best to get into a routine.

Alin said...

oh the resolutions time :)
good luck for keeping them :)

Niranjani Ravi said...

hehe, thanks :D