A bit of gloating :P

I watched eight movies in the theatre this year. More than I recollect watching during the past couple of years.
I know that hardly matches the number of movies many watch in the theatres. But for me it's quite a decent log. And I watch movies only if the reviews are very positive (with the exception of Enthiran and Asal).

So, here's the list:
 
Asal - Loved it, because I could write a hilarious blog on hairy Ajit and the rest of the funny stuff.

Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya - Became besotted, because I am an illogical, hopeless romantic.

Inception - Entertainment, fascinating theories, stunningly crafted scenes and Leo Di Caprio rolled into one.

Madrasapattinam - The South Indian period love story. Drool-worthy Arya, a great mix of elements in the story - not new but very entertaining, terrific situational comedy. Paisa vasool!

Inidhu Inidhu - Realised that I had actually matured and was a bit old at heart for it, but it was a good college movie, nevertheless.

Boss Engira Baskaran - Fantastic comedy for family audiences - after a seemingly long time in Tamil cinema.

Enthiran - Paisa bhool gaya  Movie bhool gaya :P.

Harry Potter 7, Part 1 - A must-watch movie (otherwise maana prachanai). Pretty good movie, but I missed Hogwarts.

The end of the year is approaching. I hope to catch at least one more movie in a theatre!

No comments: