I let my mind go crazy today (in the process of trying to write something humorous in my blog). And I was thinking about Mandaveli. Here’s the result…


Mandaveli, Vinveli, Pulveli

Washermanpet, Watchmanpet, Supermanpet, Spidermanpet

Velachery, Kutchery, Butchery (an alternative MS Word gave me for Kutchery)

Vadapalani, Idlipalani, Dosapalani (correcta namma city-kkum cuisinekkum etha madhri Vadapalaninnu per illa?)

Taramani, Subramani, Armani

Triplicane, Sugarcane, Candy cane

Adambakkam, Evepakkam

Pursawakkam, Walletwakkam, Bagwakkam

Adyar, Paalar, Konar, Ponaar, Vandhaar...

Saidapet, Pearlpet, Shripet

Parrys, Cadbury’s, Bisleris (I’m feeling thirsty)

Anna Nagar, Akka Nagar, Appa Nagar, Paatti Nagar, Thatha Nagar



I can see you coming with an aruvaal. Spare me!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea it kinda get to you by 3am. i can see it. :) anyway nice try. BTW not sure if you know this, vadapalani is not the vada as in the food, but is the vada as in 'vadaku'. it signifies'north'. palani because of the murugan temple and vada(north) because it is towards the north of the actual palani :)

Niranjani Ravi said...

Yep I know that Vada in Vadapalani means "North" :)