Special moments in my life - I

Many moments in life touch our heart. Each deserves to be remembered…

• My colleague has a five year old daughter. She looks very sweet and innocent and has an incredibly cute voice which also takes on a shriller (yet still sweet sounding) tone when she wants to have things her way. She is a Sagittarian, and the traits are already discernable. She’s absolutely adorable, but goes one step further and steals my heart when she stares up at me – some would say that’s an impolite stare, but I see Sagi eyes that don’t know whether such a stare is nice or not. I don’t know what that stare means because I have not played with her yet (I love kids, but need to be taught how to talk and play with them – I am poor at interacting with kids). I just want more and more of those looks from her :-).

• My Creative Head is really sweet and down-to-earth. We don’t talk to each other often, but a few days back, I got a glimpse of his humbleness. He was whistling “Aankhon Mein Teri” from Om Shanti Om. When I told him that he whistled the song very well, he immediately blushed and smiled almost like a child. How many people in a big position take an everyday compliment that way?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog