Warning: This article is created with the purpose of improving my writing skills, particularly stretching 10 words to write 100, while putting forth contradicting views on cheese. I am taking my former MD’s advice to improve my writing skills by blogging frequently very seriously, even when I have hardly anything to blog about.

By the way, if reading this makes you extremely hungry, I am not responsible for it. Thank you.

Dear Cheese, I love u, I love u not, I love u… (I am imagining that I am plucking petals off a daisy)

I love u not…

Masala Garlic Bread at New Yorker.

Yuckoisky… Actually it was ok when I ate the bread topped with minuscule cubes of cheese. One would’ve been enough but I was under compulsion to have three. It didn’t fill me up and I didn’t feel the effect there. But a couple of hours later, a slight uneasiness lingered in my throat/oesophagus. My oesophagus would have got a layer of cheese, I am sure. I had gone to New Yorker with a friend, and as I was g-chatting with him that day, he told me he would probably not eat dinner that day. I easily guessed why.

I love u…

Lasagna soaked in cheese is so comforting on a dull day (Please refer to my other article on food). Galloping Gooseberry’s lasagna is awesome, and Eatalica’s version is not bad. But my friend had a problem with the Eatalica version. He said he couldn’t sleep the night after he ate the lasagna.

I love u not…

Cheese pizza is a visit to gastronomical hell. A veggie cheese sizzler served at Tangerine nearly achieves the status of the cheese pizza – you wonder where the vegetables are.

The Abrupt Conclusion

I guess melted cheese agrees with me more.

No comments: