Kolkata,
8.6.2008

Day 6 – Last day: An Encounter with Royalty

Today the Royal Bengal Tiger did a special ‘catwalk’ for me. Yep I am exaggerating very much, but the graceful albeit thin (:-( - Obviously he didn’t feel at home. He was in a zoo, but of course) beauty prowled majestically and unselfconsciously (I act like he has a sixth sense, huh?) in his grassy enclosure and I took a photo that could seem straight out of a jungle.

I also visited the place where Mother Teresa lived and served here, looked at her childhood photos, and read her documented ‘conversations with God’ (no sarcasm).

2 comments:

Gopinath said...

hi,
Im Ankita 20f, doing my final year degree in chennai and my hometown is pondicherry, i seen ur blog and im interested to have contact with u .....
reply me ......
take care .....

Gopinath said...

take a look at my blog too ...www.bluelyagress.blogspot.com