My 2010

This New Year, I am not making any resolutions but I am aiming to strengthen some traits – humour, optimism, tolerance, the ability to forgive, faith, Hanuman bhakti, peace…

Here’s what I aim to do this year.

- Crack more jokes. So what if it takes a zillion PJs to finally be able to crack a good joke? :-D

- Visit my favourite Anjaneya temple – the deity to whom I open up my heart. I have found the god I am truly devoted to and I want to strengthen my faith.

- I want to love my body more, for what it is

- Learn kickboxing :-D

- I want to start each day in a positive mood, that carries on throughout the day.

- Eat more street food and build my resistance (wink)

- Visit Tiruvanmiyur beach on a regular basis, stand in the water and eat sonpapdi from a push cart.

- Take a break from the hustle-bustle of Velachery by visiting quieter areas and breezy tree-lined avenues

- See more of sunny skies, tree canopies, gulmohar trees…

- Not miss the best movies of the year

These are small things that truly make me happy. I can achieve them better and plan to do more fruitful things. These are resolutions too - that help me make the most of life, while I take each day as it comes.
So what have you planned for your 2010?

4 comments:

Poorna said...

Hi da! good resolutions......my new year resolution is same like urs...to be more optimistic and cool :)

Niranjani Ravi said...

:)
lets make this new year great for ourselves and others..
with happiness, enthusiasm, kindness and all other good things

soulsity said...

can we give sarcasm a dying chance here pls!?

Niranjani Ravi said...

sarcasm will always bee thr (hidden :D)