I am ashamed of myself

Don't be so nice that you forget insulting things people say!  

I like people for the good things they do. Dislike them for the bad things. If an insulting comment is thrown at me by someone whom I like to an extent, and they don’t regret it one bit, I feel hurt… till they talk to me in a friendly way. In an instant, my anger disappears, along with my self-respect. (There may be other reasons which I must analyse.) Why am I such a nice person? Why can’t I throw attitude? Why can’t I care a damn? Why can’t I stamp on people?

I guess I won’t be able to become a mean minded arrogant person who makes others miserable. But at least this blog article will remind me to guard my self-respect, so that I become a better person. This message is for you too, of course. 

No comments: